Create a unique postcard and join this exciting exhibition!
All mediums welcomed and encouraged! Prizes for adults and children – Judging by Pauline Balos artist and teacher.
adults – $5 per postcard
children – $1 per postcard
- Standard postcard to be used — A6 size — (104 mm by 148 mm)
- The work is to be basically 2-dimensional with relief work no deeper than one centimetre.
- Work is to be unframed and unmounted. Work will be displayed on the wall with Blu-Tack
- Postcards can be for sale (25% commission retained by Spiral Gallery)
- Spiral Gallery Co-op reserves the right not to hang any work deemed unsuitable.
- Entries close Thusday 21st June 2012
OPENING NIGHT – FRIDAY 29th JUNE at 5pm
Enquiries: Jenny Mein Exhibition Curator ph 64933039 : Spiral Gallery 64925322
ADULT ENTRY CONDITIONS
- Entries due Thursday 21st June —$5 entry fee to be paid on delivery of work
- Send or deliver entries to Spiral Gallery,47 Church Street , Bega or P.O. Box 525 Bega, NSW 2550
- On the back of each postcard , please include:
- Title of work
- Phone number or email address
- Selling price including 25% commission or NFS (not for sale)
- Unsold work to be collected on Thursday 24th July before noon or Wednesday 23th July between 3pm and 4pm. Any unclaimed works will be considered the property of Spiral Gallery after 30th September 2012.
- If you want your work posted back to you (paper or fabric only) please include a stamped self-addressed envelope with your entry.
SCHOOL ENTRY CONDITIONS
1) Entries due Thursday 21st June —- $1 entry fee per postcard to be paid on delivery
2) Please deliver as a “bulk delivery” to Spiral Gallery , 47 Church Street, Bega NSW 2550 or post to PO BOX 525, Bega 2550
3) Postcards must have the following information on the back of each entry:
- Name of Student
- Name of School
- Sale Price including 25% commission or NFS (not for sale)
4) Unsold postcards will be returned to the schools after the Exhibition
NB School entries are limited to the following number of postcards:
- High Schools -maximum of 50 per school
- Primary Schools- maximum of 20 per School
Spiral Gallery is grateful to its sponsor Carbon Copy Printing of Pambula for donating first prize for adults of 200 prints of the winning postcard and first prize for children of 50 prints of the winning entry
Spiral Gallery also thanks Valley Art for donating a table top easel with art paper as second prize for adults and a deluxe box of coloured pencils for second prize for children.